All services

For both employee and patient it can happen that you get into a dip, due to whatever circumstances, and that you need mental guidance. The Lands Hospital also offers this care. There is both a Corporate Social Worker and a Medical Social Worker in-house, who would be happy to work with you to find a solution to your problems.

You can contact the head nurse or the manager of the department where you have been admitted if you want to make an appointment with the Medical Social Worker.